Grand Canyon South Rim Bus
Grand Canyon Tour Company The Original℠ Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour to Grand Canyon National Park South Rim from Las Vegas. Free Wi-Fi, courtesy pickup, buffet lunch.
at the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
For travelers seeking a more independent or free experience while in the Grand Canyon National Park, please check with your driver for details about the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim walk. On our return trip to Las Vegas, we will make a rest, stretch, snack and smoke stop in Kingman before arriving in Las Vegas approximately 9:30 PM. No one else comes close to returning this early.
No one gives you more time at the canyon, but time is still limited. Our driver will assist you in making the most of your time visiting the Grand Canyon.
Our tour allows 3 hours inside the Grand Canyon National Park, while other tour companies offer only 2 hours. Why travel to the Grand Canyon South Rim with the other guys who stop at a theatre outside the National Park to watch a movie of the Grand Canyon, when you can spend 3 hours enjoying the real beauty of the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim with us?
This deluxe tour provides transportation in new, full-size modern touring buses. We make exclusive stops not offered by other companies.
Feel Confident! Our service is reliable, comfortable and safe with the best drivers in the business. Free courtesy pick up and drop off. Enjoy a complimentary morning snack and Buffet Lunch (All You Can Eat). We provide many wonderful photo opportunities with stops at the historic Grand Canyon Railway, Mather Point, the new Grand Canyon Visitor’s Center, the rim walk to Yavapai Point, Bright Angel Lodge, the historic Grand Canyon South Rim Village district, the Hopi House Museum, and gift shops at the Grand Canyon National Park. We also travel along historic Route 66.
* Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers’ use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
- Courtesy pick-up and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Free complimentary morning snack
- Free bottled water
- Deluxe motorcoaches
- Professional Driver
- Travel across the newly built Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Refreshment, smoke and rest stop
- FREE Buffet Lunch (All You Can Eat – $15 value) at the historic Grand Canyon Railway or the famous Rodeo Restaurant Buffet and Sports Bar. We provide quality choices at the Grand Canyon Railway in Williams, Arizona. We do not believe a hot dog, rice bowl or a sandwich is sufficient for a whole day tour.
- National Park South Rim & Village tour
- Ask your driver about the rim walk
- Photo opportunities galore!
$94.99 per adult and $94.99 per child. Price includes all taxes and fees our SPECIAL PRICE
Special offer must be booked by August 29, 2019.
Price includes all taxes and tour fees. A fuel surcharge may apply.
Reserve tours one day to one year in advance.
For tours booked the night before travel or the same day please call to make your reservation.
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Tour Length: Approximately 14 hours
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.
Most Popular Tours
Top Experience Tours
Search Our Tours
795 East Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119 USA