at the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
And guided tour of the Grand Canyon Caverns
For travelers seeking a more independent or free experience while in the Grand Canyon National Park, please check with your driver for details about the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim walk. On our return trip to Las Vegas, we will make a rest, stretch, snack and smoke stop in Kingman before arriving in Las Vegas approximately 9:30 PM. No one else comes close to returning this early.
No one gives you more time at the canyon, but time is still limited. Our driver will assist you in making the most of your time visiting the Grand Canyon.
Our tour allows 3 hours inside the Grand Canyon National Park, while other tour companies offer only 2 hours. Why travel to the Grand Canyon South Rim with the other guys who stop at a theatre outside the National Park to watch a movie of the Grand Canyon, when you can spend 3 hours enjoying the real beauty of the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim with us?
This deluxe tour provides transportation in new, full-size modern touring buses. We make exclusive stops not offered by other companies.
Feel Confident! Our service is reliable, comfortable and safe with the best drivers in the business. Free courtesy pick up and drop off. Enjoy a complimentary morning snack and Buffet Lunch (All You Can Eat). We provide many wonderful photo opportunities with stops at the historic Grand Canyon Railway, Mather Point, the new Grand Canyon Visitor’s Center, the rim walk to Yavapai Point, Bright Angel Lodge, the historic Grand Canyon South Rim Village district, the Hopi House Museum, and gift shops at the Grand Canyon National Park. We also travel along historic Route 66 and stop for an exclusive tour through Grand Canyon Caverns. These are the largest dry caverns in the United States, located 200 to 300 feet below the surface. Cavern tours are easily accessible along paved walkways with handrails and for the more adventurous, off-path ‘Explorers Tours’.
* Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers’ use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
- Courtesy pick-up and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Free complimentary morning snack
- Free bottled water
- Deluxe motorcoaches
- Professional Driver
- Hoover Dam Photo Opportunity
- Refreshment, smoke and rest stop
- 5 choices of lunch (warm and cold) including refreshments.
- Including Mather point, Yavapai point and Bright Angel
- Ask your driver about the rim walk
- Photo opportunities abound!
$74.99 per adult and $74.99 per child. Price includes all taxes and fees
Price includes all taxes and tour fees. A fuel surcharge may apply.
Reserve tours one day to one year in advance.
For tours booked the night before travel or the same day please call to make your reservation.
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Tour Length: Approximately 14 hours
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.