Luxury Tour to Grand Canyon South Rim
Price from $199.99 per person!
Small Groups Only, Minimum of 8 People
The Grand Canyon at its best! The most spectacular views where the canyon is at its deepest and widest point. From east to west the canyon beauty sprawls before you in brilliant layered colors from top to bottom.
Feel Confident! Our service is reliable, comfortable and safe with the best drivers in the business. Enjoy a complimentary morning snack and Buffet Lunch (All You Can Eat). As part of your journey, you will cross the newly opened Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. We provide many wonderful photo opportunities with stops at the historic Grand Canyon Railway, Mather Point, the new Grand Canyon Visitor’s Center, the rim walk to Yavapai Point, Bright Angel Lodge, the historic village district, the Hopi House Museum, and gift shops at the Grand Canyon National Park. We also travel along historic Route 66.
For travelers seeking a more independent or free experience while in the Grand Canyon National Park, please check with your driver for details about the rim walk. On our return trip to Las Vegas, we will make a rest, stretch, snack and smoke stop in Kingman before arriving in Las Vegas approximately 9:30 PM. No one else comes close to returning this early.
No one gives you more time at the canyon, but time is still limited. Our driver will assist you in making the most of your time visiting the Grand Canyon.
We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Las Vegas to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Las Vegas.
- Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
- Exclusive courtesy pick-up and drop off in your luxury VIP chariot. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Morning snack and beverage
- Travel in style with VIP treatment
- Refreshments on board
- Personal VIP travel pack
- Canyon views from Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel Lodge
- Buffet Style Lunch
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Tour Length: Approximately 14 hours
Stay overnight at the Grand Canyon
Charter the entire VIP van for your private group VIP tour with the minimum of eight passengers. Call today to reserve your special group VIP tour.
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.