West Rim Bus, Skywalk, Helicopter & Boat Ride
Special Price $344.99 per person!
Your tour includes the West Rim Bus Tour described below plus the Skywalk, the helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon, an actual floor landing and the Colorado River boat ride. Enjoy all the major attractions in this one-of-a-kind, once-in-a-lifetime tour!
We want to help make your experience visiting Grand Canyon West a straight-shooting adventure that you will cherish and tell your friends about. We provide a FREE morning snack, lunch, and a full four hours for you to enjoy yourself without feeling like you are being rushed from one point to another. Our tour is the only bus tour that takes you all the way to the rim. (Other companies drop you off nine miles from the rim and waste your time waiting in line for a shuttle bus.) Once at the West Rim you can explore the area at your own pace and see points of interest, including Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Colorado River. You can also walk the rim for other stunning views. You will have time for attractions like Indian Village and the Hualapai Ranch.
The benefit of traveling with us in our comfortable, modern deluxe eco-friendly motor coaches is that we leave nothing to chance when it comes to your safety and comfort. All vehicles are equipped with restrooms, large viewing windows, air conditioning, reclining seats, adjustable arm rests, foot rests, and video monitors. Please feel confident that we use best equipment for this tour. Your comfort, safety and satisfaction are always number one with us.
Our professional drivers are the best in Las Vegas. They will entertain and inform you as you travel to Grand Canyon West. They are true professionals who love what they do. From the time we pick you up to the time of your return you, the drivers are there to assist you.
This shuttle service will take you to the other points. At Guano Point, you can take the “High Point Hike,” which offers breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River. The last stop is the Hualapai Ranch. This offers you a chance to enter the Wild West and enjoy western hospitality, cowboy entertainment, wagon rides, and more. Learn how to rope, quick draw, and tomahawk toss in the authentic “cowboy way.”
At the Grand Canyon West Rim
Your drive to Grand Canyon West Rim will take you over the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge before entering Arizona. Travel the remote area known as Black Canyon, which has played a significant role in the development of the American Southwest, from the ancient Anasazi Indians and the steamboat landings to its present day use as part of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Pass through the Mojave Desert and the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, one of the largest of its kind.
Arriving at Grand Canyon West, you will be greeted by the Indians of the Hualapai Nation, who will welcome you to their homeland.
There are three areas at Grand Canyon West: Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Hualapai Ranch
Eagle Point contains the most notable attraction, the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge that suspends 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon floor.
There is a walking tour through authentic Native American dwellings, an amphitheater with live Native American performances at 1:00 and 5:00 p.m. from multiple tribes, and handmade Native American jewelry and crafts.
Weather at the Grand Canyon is very unpredictable. We recommend that you dress for outdoor activities, wearing walking shoes. We also recommend a hat, sunscreen, lip balm and sunglasses.
Our tour allows 4 hours to explore the Grand Canyon West Rim while other tour companies offer only 3 hours.
All minors must be accompanied by an adult. This tour is not recommended for infants and small children. Grand Canyon West is not handicapped accessible.
If you have any type of medical condition, please check with your doctor prior to booking.
We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Las Vegas to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Las Vegas.
- Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
- Courtesy pick-up and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Free complimentary morning snack
- Free bottled water
- Deluxe motorcoaches
- Professional Driver
- Travel across the newly built Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Hoover Dam photo stop on the Arizona side is approximately 20 minutes
- Time to walk on the Skywalk
- Helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Boat ride on the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon
- A full 4 hours to enjoy this unique destination. See all they have to offer—Eagle Point, the Skywalk, Guano Point, Indian Village, Hualapai Ranch, Cowboy Town and more. You choose how to spend your time.
- A Wild West adventure you will not forget
- Photo opportunities galore!
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Tour Length: Approximately 11.5 hours
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.