Comfortable Luxury VIP Tour
We want to help make your experience visiting Grand Canyon West a straight-shooting adventure that you will cherish and tell your friends about. We provide a FREE morning snack, lunch, and a full five hours for you to enjoy yourself without feeling like you are being rushed from one point to another. As part of your journey you will cross the newly opened Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Our tour is the only bus tour that takes you all the way to the rim. (Other companies drop you off nine miles from the rim and waste your time waiting in line for a shuttle bus.)
Once at the West Rim you can explore the area at your own pace and see points of interest, including Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Colorado River. You can also walk the rim for other stunning views. You will have time for attractions such as the Indian Village and Hualapai Ranch. We highly recommend that you consider the upgrades that are available with this tour, such as the ”World Famous” Skywalk or the helicopter flight or the Colorado River boat ride. Please note cameras are not permitted on the Skywalk. All of these offer special value and unique sights and access not available anywhere else.
- UPGRADE Skywalk
You will walk on this unique glass bridge that is nearly 4,000 feet above the floor with outstanding views of the Grand Canyon, Colorado River, and Eagle Rock. Walking out on this horseshoe-shaped structure provides an experience and views not found anywhere else.
- UPGRADE Helicopter & Boat
Step aboard this “state-of-the-art” A-Star helicopter, one of the world’s best sightseeing helicopters, for a thrilling ride through the Grand Canyon before landing on the actual floor. There you will board a pontoon boat for a relaxing, smooth Colorado River boat ride. The sights and sounds make this one of our most popular tours!
- UPGRADE Do It All
Walk the Skywalk glass bottom bridge which is nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor, ride through the canyon on a thrilling helicopter flight and land in the canyon along the Colorado River to board the pontoon boat for a relaxing boat ride.
Some customers choose these tour upgrades above other experiences available during their four hours at the West Rim.
We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Las Vegas to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Las Vegas.
- Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
- Exclusive courtesy pick-up and drop off in your luxury VIP chariot. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Morning snack and beverage
- Travel in style with VIP treatment
- Refreshments on board
- Personal VIP travel pack
- Stop at Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Approximately 5 hours to view and enjoy Grand Canyon West Rim – more time at the canyon
- BBQ Style Lunch
- Stop at the Las Vegas Welcome sign
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Tour Length: Approximately 12 hours
UPGRADE Skywalk – $264.99 per person
UPGRADE Helicopter & Boat – $401.99per person
UPGRADE Do It All – $431.99 per person
Charter the entire VIP tour for your private group VIP tour with the minimum of eight passengers. Call today to reserve your special group VIP tour.
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.
Most Popular Tours
Top Experience Tours
Search Our Tours
795 East Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119 USA