South Rim Air & Ground Tour
Price from $479.99 per person!
Special Price book by August 29, 2019
In less than seven hours, we will pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel, and take you to a modern pressurized 18-passenger aircraft for a short 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon National Park at the South Rim, providing you the best in air transportation from Las Vegas and return to Las Vegas.
Along the way, your air tour will include views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, extinct volcanoes and more.
Tour of a Lifetime
With so much to see and do, we will help you make the most of your visit by providing more time at the Grand Canyon South Rim than other companies. Every effort on our part is made to ensure you have the “Tour of a Lifetime.”
Once you arrive at the Grand Canyon South Rim Airport your land excursion will begin with a seat on our state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter for an amazing 25-minute breathtaking helicopter experience over the Grand Canyon. Then off to an exclusive ground tour with a well-informed guide. You have the opportunity to view the Grand Canyon from the deepest, widest, and the most panoramic points at the South Rim. You may choose to take the rim walk (please check with your driver guide) to Bright Angel Lodge. With your free time, check out the exhibits featuring Indian and western artifacts as you walk through the historic Grand Canyon Village district area. (El Tovar, the train depot, Hopi House and more are all located here.)
$25 Show Tickets
$25 show tickets up to a $75 retail value when ordering any airplane or helicopter tour. Order online today or call now 1-800-222-6966 Mobile Dial for this special offer.
See shows such as
- MJ Live – a Michael Jackson Tribute at the Stratosphere
- The Rat Pack is Back at the Tuscany Suites & Casino
- The Mentalist at Planet Hollywood
- Hypnosis Unleashed at Binion’s Horseshoe Hotel & Casino
Seats are limited. Order now!
- Courtesy premium pickup and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Professional Pilot/Guide
- Flight in a 18-passenger custom Beech-craft 1900D
- Comfort of leather seats and a pressurized climate-controlled cabin
- See views of Grand Canyon West and South Rims, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and much more
- Maximum flight path allowed by the FAA and NPS
- 25 minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon
- Gourmet Box lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Ground tour with the maximum amount of time at the canyon
from $479.99 per person
our SPECIAL PRICE
Special offer must be booked by August 29, 2019. Book by this date to guarantee this rate for 6 months. Don’t wait for fuel prices to go back up.
(Due to FAA guidelines small children must have their own seat.)
Prices include all taxes and booking fees. A fuel surcharge may apply.
Reserve tours one day to one year in advance.
For tours booked the night before travel or the same day please call to make your reservation.
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- Airplane Flight Time: Approximately 1 hour 20 minutes
- Helicopter Flight Time: Approximately 25 minutes
- Tour Length: Approximately 7.5 hours
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.