Journey Aboard the Grand Canyon Railway
Overnight Train Package to the Grand Canyon with Round Trip Motor Coach Transportation from Las Vegas! Authentically restored coach cars drawn by a vintage 1950’s stream liner.
Travel across the newly built Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge to Williams, Arizona and enjoy a buffet lunch at the Railway Depot Cafe. Then check in at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel.
Afterwards there will be free time to explore the historic town of Williams, Arizona or swim in the hotel’s indoor pool. A buffet dinner will be served at the Railway Depot Cafe.
The next morning a buffet breakfast will be served at the Railway Depot Cafe. Prior to the train departure there will be a cowboy shootout. Then train departs for the Grand Canyon National Park, 64 miles northbound. Once at the Grand Canyon South Rim you may take one of the optional Rim Tours or on your own explore the majesty of the canyon along the rim walk. At 4:00 p.m. you will board the deluxe motor coach for your return trip to Las Vegas.
Price listed below is per person and based on the number of passengers.
Prices include all taxes and booking fees. A fuel surcharge may apply.
- Courtesy premium pickup and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Professional Driver
- Lunch and dinner at the Railway Depot Cafe
- Lodging at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel
- Train ride in vintage cars to the Grand Canyon
- Time to explore the canyon sites
- Return to Las Vegas
Read about the Grand Canyon Railway History
- Tour Times: 6:30 AM
- Tour Length: Approximately 2 days / 1 night
Extend your stay to 2 days and 2 nights
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.