Grand Canyon Lower Rafting
- The Lower Canyon – Whitmore Wash (Bar 10) to Pearce Ferry, Lake Mead
- Rafting on the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon
- Airplane flight in
- Day at the Bar 10 Ranch (optional)
- Helicopter ride to the canyon floor
- 97 miles
- Class I – V rapids
- Return to Las Vegas
For those who are looking for a shorter but exciting adventure, this is our favorite! First it’s a 50 minute scenic flight from Las Vegas to the Bar 10 Ranch on the Grand Canyon’s North rim where lunch awaits you. Afternoon is open (Bar 10 overnight option) to enjoy any of the ranch activities: a mini rodeo, calf branding, trick roping, black powder rifle shooting, hiking, playing horseshoes, taking trail rides or simply relaxing and enjoying the seclusion and serenity. Hunger usually ensues and a Dutch oven dinner fills the void. As night falls you bed down in the lodge or outside in an authentic Conestoga covered wagon.
Serenity at Night
Breakfast gets you prepared for the excitement ahead. Helicopters will whisk you down to the river giving you a breathtaking glimpse of the canyon. Then you will find your self rafting through high canyon walls, lava flows and medium sized rapids. After a full day it is show time followed by socializing and soon thereafter blissful slumber under the stars. Rise and shine to a hot breakfast, fresh fruit and juices. Then it is on the river again for more rapids and beautiful scenery.
On your last leg of the trip you will be transferred to a jet boat arriving ninety minuets later at Pearce Ferry. An air-conditioned coach returns you to Las Vegas to end the journey.
- Whitmore Wash to Pearce Ferry
- Motorized raft, oar raft or dory
- Rapids Class I – V
- Night camping on the banks of the Colorado River
- Round trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Helicopter ride
- Fresh foods and delicious meals
|Craft||No. of Days||2017 Prices starting at||2018 Prices starting at|
|Motorized||3 – 4||from $1,313.00 pp||from $1,385.00 pp|
|Oar||3 – 5||from $2,407.00 pp||from $2,440.00 pp|
|Dory||5||from $2,468.00 pp||from $2,502.00 pp|
|Hybrid||4||from $1,895.00 pp||from $1,960.00 pp|
|Paddle||4||from $1,960.00 pp|
Reserve your rafting tour by contacting our Rafting Tour Specialist.
- Tour Times: varies
- Tour Length: 3 to 5 days
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.