Grand Canyon North & East
Price from $285.99 per person!
Everything in the North Rim Tour… Originating from the Grand Canyon Airport South Rim you can experience the Grand Canyon from a unique perspective, unrivaled by any other method. Soaring over the canyon to the North Rim you will be overwhelmed by the brilliant colors and majestic scenery of this 7 Wonders of the World. Viewing the Grand Canyon over the deepest portion, through the “Dragon Corridor,” and continuing to the North Rim where you notice the North and South rim incredible geographical differences. During your return to the South Rim, enjoy breathtaking views of temples, shrines and rock formations sculpted by time, while flying above the widest portion of the mighty Colorado River.
Plus, seeing the magnificent views of the Eastern Grand Canyon where the Painted Desert and the Colorado River influences are seen.
Traveling there from Las Vegas the drive is 270 miles and takes about 4 hours.
- Guided by expert helicopter pilot/guide
- Helicopter flight to the ground and back
- Helicopter flight to North & Eastern Rim and return
- Tour Times: Daily
- Tour Length: Approximately 45 – 50 minutes
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.