Canyon At Sunset
Price from $95.00 per adult!
The Grand Sunset Tour ventures deep into the Kaibab National Forest searching for elk, deer, and other species of wildlife, and concludes with sunset at the edge of the Grand Canyon. During this tour you will have the opportunity to climb an eighty foot lookout tower that views the Grand Canyon, the Painted Desert, and San Francisco Peaks! Bring your camera on this expedition – you don’t want to miss any of the awesome scenery and abundant wildlife.
Traveling there from Las Vegas the drive is 270 miles and takes about 4 hours
- Travel in The Kaibab National Forest
- Sunset at the edge of the Grand Canyon
- Views of the Grand Canyon, the Painted Desert, and San Francisco Peaks
- Tour Times: 2 hours before sunset (between 3:45 PM and 5:00 PM)
- Tour Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.
Most Popular Tours
Top Experience Tours
Search Our Tours
795 East Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119 USA