Hoover Dam Premium Tour
Special price $56.99 per person!
Special Price book by September 12, 2019
This premium tour provides transportation in new, full-size modern touring buses. Since we want your tour to be an enjoyable one, restrooms and air conditioning are standard. While traveling to the Hoover Dam you may learn about Las Vegas, Henderson (Green Valley), and Boulder City from our professional driver. We will also feature a video of the construction of the dam. As part of your journey, you may walk over the newly opened Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for a fantastic Hoover Dam photo. Once you arrive at the dam, you will have TWO FULL HOURS to see the theater, check out the exhibit rooms, observation deck, Visitor’s Center and museum and Generator Room Tour. Or you may walk across the dam to the Arizona side, exploring the many works of art along the way. The photo opportunities are endless. Snacks and drinks are available for purchase in the gift shop.
This is a great way to spend a day with the family while visiting Las Vegas!
- Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
- Courtesy premium courtesy pick-up and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY
- Free unlimited coffee at check-in
- Professional Driver
- Deluxe motor coaches
- Narration of Las Vegas, Henderson (Green Valley) and Boulder City
- Walk the Mike O’Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge for the best photo opportunities of Hoover Dam and the Colorado River
- Photo opportunities of Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- 2.5 hours at the dam
- All access to the Visitor’s Center, exhibit areas, movie room and observation deck.
- Tour Times: 9:30 AM
- Tour Length: Approximately 6 – 6.5 hours
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.