Cruise Lake Mead at Night
Price from $129.99 per person!
You will be enchanted as the setting sun bathes the surrounding mountains in brilliant red and gold colors. With slightly cooler temperatures and calmer waters creating a romantic atmosphere, the gracious crew will serve you an excellent full course dinner with choices of beef, chicken, seafood or pasta. A complimentary glass of champagne will enhance your dining experience while traveling across the lake to the Hoover Dam. This is a great way to start a night on the town.
- Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Las Vegas to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Las Vegas.
- Courtesy premium pickup and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- 2 hour cruise aboard Desert Princess
- Spectacular views of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam
- Gourmet Dinner
- Dinner Choices
- Stop at the Las Vegas Welcome sign
- Departs from Las Vegas
$129.99 per person
The price you see is the price you pay. There are no suprises with the price.
Reserve tours one day to one year in advance.
For tours booked the night before travel or the same day please call to make your reservation.
The tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers.
- Tour Times: 4:30 PM on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights from April 1 – October 31
- Tour Length: Approximately 5 hours
- Cruise Length: Approximately 2 hours
Charter the entire VIP tour for your evening at the rate of eight passengers. Call today to reserve your special group VIP tour.
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.