Price from $198.99 per person!
You will be picked up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel and taken to our private terminal at McCarran International Airport. Once in the air, you will fly over the Las Vegas valley with a bird’s eye view of exclusive golf resorts, celebrity homes and hotels. As you fly over Lake Mead, the fiery-red skies of sunset combined with reflections off the water from the surrounding desert landscape create breathtaking views. As the serene view of Hoover Dam comes into sight, the soft light of twilight glows everywhere with the Colorado River in the distance. The return flight to Las Vegas features spectacular sunset views of the Strip, showing off the iconic landmarks from the historic district to the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Stratosphere Tower, the Luxor and the Eiffel Tower of the Paris Hotel.
Weight must not exceed 275 pounds per person. Passengers exceeding this weight will be required to purchase a second seat. Please call us for more options.
- Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
- Courtesy premium pickup and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- A narrated Las Vegas helicopter tour hosted by your pilot.
- A-Star Helicopter
- Spectacular views of Las Vegas, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead at night
from $239.99 our price per person
(Due to FAA guidelines small children must have their own seat.)
Prices include all taxes and booking fees. A fuel surcharge may apply.
Reserve tours one day to one year in advance.
For tours booked the night before travel or the same day please call to make your reservation.
- Tour Times: Daily after sunset. Exact tour time will be sent via email.
- Flight Time: Approximately ½ hour
Eco Star Helicopter
The ECO-Star features a 23% larger cabin than the common A-Star helicopter and seas seven passengers. Wraparound windows through the interior of the helicopter provides superior external visibility for guest aboard the ECO-Star.
- Wraparound glass windows provide superior visibility
- 7 individual front-facing seats with raised “theater-style” seating in rear
- Surround sound
- The low noise Fenestron Tail Rotor reduces outside noise by 50%
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.