Price from $169.99 per person!
Small Groups Only, Minimum of 8 People
Are you intrigued by the amazing history of organized crime? Do you dig on anything Mafia or Mob related? Then this is absolutely the tour for you. You will visit the most extensive collection of Mob history in the world. Painstakingly procured and meticulously displayed for your pleasure. Afterwards, you will get hands on with a real machine gun and feel what it is like to tear through rounds of hot brass.
First you will experience the Mob Museum, a world-class destination in downtown Las Vegas, dedicated to the thrilling story of organized crime and law enforcement. It presents an exciting and authentic view of the mob’s impact on Las Vegas history and its unique imprint on the world. With tales so intriguing they need no embellishment, the Museum reveals an insider’s look at the events and people on both sides of this continuing battle. True stories of mob history are brought to life in a bold and contemporary style via engaging exhibits and multi-sensory experiences. The Mob Museum puts the visitor in the middle of the action through high-tech theater presentations, iconic one-of-a-kind artifacts and interactive, themed environments.
Then off to the shooting range where you will experience what it is like to shoot a machine gun. You will shoot 25 rounds from a 9mm MP5 machine gun and 25 rounds from a Ruger SR handgun.
- Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Las Vegas to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Las Vegas.
- Courtesy premium courtesy pick-up and drop off in a luxurious van
- 2 hour self-guided tour of the Mob Museum
- Machine gun experience
- Souvenir T-Shirt
$169.99 per person
The tour operates with a minimum of 8 to 29 passengers.
- Tour Times: 9:30 AM (This time depends on where your pick up point is located.)
- Tour Length: Approximately 5 hours
- Museum Length: Approximately 2 hours
Charter the entire VIP tour for your evening at the rate of eight passengers. Call today to reserve your special group VIP tour.
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.