Las Vegas City Night Life VIP Tour
Price from $59.99 per person!
Small Group Only, Minimum of 8 People
You haven’t really experienced Las Vegas until you’ve seen it after dark. You don’t have to go to Europe to experience the romance of Paris, the gondolas of Venice, the splendor of Rome, dancing fountains, roaring lions, white tigers, erupting volcanoes, or the Fremont Light Experience. Las Vegas has all of this plus magnificent shopping malls with restaurants owned or operated by many world-celebrated chefs. On this combined walking and driving tour, you will see many of these sites and the bright lights in comfort.
Because we want you to experience the best Las Vegas has to offer on any given night, we have created a flexible itinerary, which does vary from evening to evening.
We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Las Vegas to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Las Vegas.
- Tour includes complimentary courtesy pick-up and return (no cash value)
- Drive by Las Vegas Strip Hotels
- View the Dancing Waters at the Bellagio
- See the Volcano erupt at the Mirage
- Light Show at the Fremont Street Experience
- Stop at the Las Vegas Welcome sign
- Several stops to walk around the sites
- Flexible itinerary for the best experience
- Refreshments on board
- Wear comfortable shoes
$59.99 per person
Special offer must be booked by September 12, 2019.
The price you see is the price you pay. There are no suprises with the price.
Reserve tour one day to one year in advance.
For tours booked the night before travel or the same day please call to make your reservation.
The tour operates with a minimum of 8 – 29 passengers.
- Tour Times: 5:00 PM
- Monday – Friday (Tour does not operate Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day.)
- Tour Length: Approximately 6.5 hours
Charter the entire VIP tour for your evening at the rate of eight passengers. Call today to reserve your special group VIP tour.
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.