Red Rock Canyon
Price $84.99 per person!
Red Rock Canyon is noted for its beautifully layered sandstone formations, unique rock formations and petrified sand dunes. Red Rock is truly a photographer’s delight. While at the Visitor’s Center you can see and learn about the desert plants and abundant wildlife that inhabit the area. Then all aboard your luxury van for a drive through the 13 mile scenic loop. We will make a few stops to enjoy the beauty of the area and snap a photo or two. After viewing the colorful high desert terrain, you will understand why it is one of the best rock climbing areas in the world.
Have your camera ready
Along the way you may see wild burros and mustangs that inhabit the area.
- Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Las Vegas to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Las Vegas.
- Courtesy premium pickup and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Professional Driver
- Travel in a luxury van
- Bottled water on board
- Drive on the scenic Red Rock Loop
- Buffet lunch at Red Rock Casino Feast Buffet
- Photo opportunities
- Departs from Las Vegas
$84.99 per person
The price you see is the price you pay. There are no suprises with the price.
The tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers.
- Tour Time: 10:00 AM
- Tour Length: Approximately 5 hours due to traffic
Charter the entire VIP tour for your evening at the rate of eight passengers. Call today to reserve your special group VIP tour.
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.