Price $199.99 per person!
Nellis Dunes with over 14,000 acres located in the northeast area of the Las Vegas Valley, has been a favorite riding area for off-highway enthusiasts since the 1970’s. Located just 15 miles from the strip, the Nellis Dunes with its multi-terrains makes for an ideal ATV ride for beginners, intermediate and expert riders.
With 2.5 hours’ riding time, your guide will take you through miles of sand dunes and canyon trails. On most days, you can see fighter pilots performing aerobatics right above your head!
There is a fleet of quads for all levels of experience – beginner, intermediate and expert riders, as well as automatic and manual ATV’S.
All tours will operate rain or shine and include lunch, refreshments, gear, pick-up and return.
What you can expect
With the longest riding time in Vegas of 2.5 hours, you will love soaring through the historic, breathtaking Nellis Dunes, just 15 miles north of the Las Vegas strip. On any given day, watch with jaw dropped, the Nellis Air Force Base Fighter Pilots performing aerobatics just over your head! Complimentary pick-up and return, lunch, refreshments and gear are included. Please no open toe shoes. Total tour time is approximately 4 hours, door-to-door!
All riders must be at least 16 years old. Riders under 18 must have a parent sign a waiver. Riders under 16 will be a passenger on an ATV with guide.
- Courtesy premium courtesy pick-up and drop off.
- 2.5 hours ATV ride
- Bottled Water
- Helmet, goggles and gloves will be provided
- No passport or license required
- 16 year old riders welcome with guardian waiver signed at pick up
- Informative, friendly and professional guides
- Vegetarian / Vegan meal options available
- 72 hour Cancellation Policy
- Tour departs from Las Vegas
$199.99 per person (Children must be 16 years old to operate an ATV.)
- Tour Times: Varies – In the comment section please indicate your tour time preference.
- Tour Length: Approximately 4 hours
Pants or shorts with closed toed shoes and a coat or jacket in the cooler months. (Please no sandals or open toed shoes.)
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.