Price from $195.00 per person!
“The truth is out there,” this is a very real tour that starts at a remote and spooky dry lake where many documented UFO sightings have occurred. We then travel to the famous Little A’Le Inn for lunch, the Area 51 Research Center, the Black Mail Box and then it’s on to the actual perimeter of Area 51 where the signs read, “Use of Deadly Force Authorized.” Armed guards (the men in black) sit in their jeep on the hill top behind darkened windows. There are cameras, motion sensors and listening devices scattered throughout the cactus all along the perimeter. This is an extreme tour to the world’s most top secret military facility. The extent of the research conducted here remains a mystery, but we do know this is the real home of the X-Files.
- Courtesy premium courtesy pick-up and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY
- Lunch at Little A’Le Inn
- Tour surroundings of area 51
- Minimum of 4 people to operate the tour
- Tour departs from Las Vegas
$195.00 our price per person (Children must be 5 years old to travel.)
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Tour Length: Approximately 10 hours
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.
Most Popular Tours
Top Experience Tours
Search Our Tours
795 East Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119 USA