Price from $129.00 per person!
If you want a bird’s eye view of Red Rock Canyon, this is the tour for you! After you are picked up from your Las Vegas hotel and taken to camp, the horseback ride will begin on the Canyon Rim Ride trail. The trail reaches the top of Fossil Ridge, and you will lead your horse along the edge of a 1,000-foot-deep canyon. Instead of taking a turn to head back to camp like those on the Canyon Rim Ride, your journey continues along the rim, eventually rounding the head of the canyon. From this high vantage point, you will be able to see the Red Rock National Conservation Area in its entirety below you. There will be breathtaking views everywhere you look.
The ride continues through the desert to an old mining road before returning to camp. With a three and a half hour ride, the Red Rock Overlook tour will give you more adventure and a better look at the Southwest back country.
- Courtesy premium courtesy pick-up and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- 2 hours horseback riding in Red Rock Canyon
$129.00 per person (Children must be 6 years old.)
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM
- Tour Length: Approximately 6 hours
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.