Horseshoe Bend & Slot Canyon Tour
Price $219.99 per person!
After a morning snack, you will board a full-size modern, luxury touring bus to Navajo land east of the Grand Canyon South Rim. Upon arrival you will board a shaded, open-air, 4×4 tour truck and taking a short 3 mile drive from Page, AZ on Highway 89. From here, you will exit the highway and enjoy a thrilling six mile off-road adventure drive through sandy washes, rolling hills to arrive at the secluded Secret Antelope Canyon. There you will enjoy a 300 meter nature walk to the entrance of one of the longest slot canyons to be toured on the Navajo Nation. You will have up to an hour to photograph and meander through the slot canyon experiencing mother nature’s sculptures at her best. Then you will travel to the private Navajo viewpoint which leads to within 100 meters of the edge of the canyon at Horseshoe Bend. You will have a much shorter walk to the rim and another hour to take in phenomenal views of the world famous Horseshoe Bend.
Feel Confident! Our service is reliable, comfortable and safe with the best drivers in the business. Free courtesy pick up and drop off. Enjoy a complimentary morning snack, a delicious box lunch, unlimited water, Navajo Permit Fees and all taxes.
This tour includes a visit to the amazing “Secret Antelope” Canyon and the breathtaking Horseshoe Bend Overlook. Secret Antelope Canyon is part of the Antelope Canyon system and is still an undiscovered gem. You will experience a road less traveled with magnificent views not seen anywhere else and peaceful surroundings.
We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Las Vegas to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Las Vegas.
- Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
- Courtesy pick-up and drop off. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Free complimentary morning snack
- Deluxe motorcoaches
- Professional Driver
- Travel across the newly built Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Box Lunch
- Unlimited water
- Navajo Permit Fees
- Slot Canyon
- Horseshoe Bend
- Off-road travel on private Navajo land
- Photo opportunities galore!
$219.99 per person (No children under the age of six are allowed to travel.)
Reserve tours one day to one year in advance.
For tours booked the night before travel or the same day please call to make your reservation.
Tour Times: 7:30 AM Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Tour Length: Approximately 14 hours
- Easy to moderate walk
- Temperatures in Page, Arizona is typically 5 – 10 degrees less than Las Vegas.
- Layering your clothing is recommended.