AT GRAND CANYON WEST
Welcome to Grand Canyon West homeland to the Indians of the Hualapai Nation and Stewards to one million acres of Grand Canyon West.
There are three areas at Grand Canyon West to visit: Eagle Point, Guano Point and the Hualapai Ranch. So, get ready to take the complimentary Hop-on-Hop-off Shuttle service to all points:
Eagle Point offers reconstructed Native American dwellings on the Culture Walk, an Amphitheater with live Native American performances twice a day, and most notable the Grand Canyon West SKYWALK, a glass horseshoe shaped bridge suspended 4000 feet above the Canyon floor.
Look to the right of the Skywalk for the incredible work of Mother Nature, Eagle Rock, the majestic rock formation with the head of the Eagle and its wings spanning on either side. Definitely a photo opportunity!
Next on the list of must sees is Guano Point site of an old Guano mine with remnants of the old Tramway/lift. 360-degree breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River winding its way through the Canyon can be seen from the High Point Hike area.
Before leaving Guano Point meet Hopi Indian women who have authentic Native American jewelry and crafts for purchase. The “real” thing!
NOW you can see why we spend 3 HOURS to explore the GRAND CANYON WEST RIM. There is so much to experience!
WANT MORE TIME??
Check out the Helicopter/Ranch Overnight Package!
- Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off
- Breakfast snack and beverage
- Best driver/guides in Las Vegas
- Deli-Style Box Lunch included
- Stop for a photo opportunity of Hoover Dam
- Drive through Black Canyon and the Joshua Tree Forest
- Hop-on-Hop-off Shuttles to all points of interest
- 3 hours to enjoy this unique destination
- Skywalk upgrade available for an additional fee at Grand Canyon West
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Tour Duration: Approximately 10 hours, Hotel to Hotel
SPECIAL PRICE $119.00 per person