Travel in luxury and style to Zion Nation Park on the VIP Tour
Stops along the way
- The Court of the Patriarchs is the 4th stop for the Zion Canyon Shuttle. To get a good view take the easy two-minute trail to a little viewpoint. Above the trees and across the canyon there is the majestic “Court of the Patriarchs.” This collection of peaks are individually named Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
- The Great White Throne is an impressive monolith rising more than 2400 feet above the canyon floor. The shuttle stops at the viewpoint to view the most famous Zion’s landmarks.
- The last shuttle stop is at the Temple of Sinawava. Here you can walk 1 mile to the end of the paved Riverside Walk, and begin wading up the river.
- This easy 1.2 mile round trip to the lower pool is located just across from the Zion Lodge. Children and adults alike have fun hiking to the waterfalls and lower pool.
On the drive from Las Vegas to Zion, you will experience a landscape of contrast. You will pass from the Joshua tree-covered Mojave Desert of Nevada into the northwest corner of Arizona and through the unbelievable Virgin River Gorge, which was the most expensive section of interstate highway ever constructed when it opened in the early 1970s.
Upon entering Utah, you are welcomed by the deep, red cliffs of St. George. You will be dazzled by the beauty of southern Utah as you make your way to the grandeur of Zion National Park. In Zion, you will ride the National Park shuttle on a tour of the Zion Loop, where you will be absolutely mesmerized by its majestic stone cliffs.
Travel in comfort as our VIP
Luxurious transportation and excellent service is standard fare. A restaurant lunch is included inside Zion National Park.
* Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
Exclusive hotel pick-up and drop off in your luxury VIP chariot. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY. Morning snack and beverage Travel in style in a smooth, comfortable Mercedes Benz Refreshments on board Narrated tour of Mojave Desert and Zion National Park Travel the Zion Loop were you will see the Virgin River, Court of the Patriarchs, The Great White Throne, Angel’s Landing, Temple of Sinawava, Emerald Pools, Weeping Rock and the Narrows
Tour Time: 7:00 AM Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Approximate Time in the Park: 4 hours
Tour Length: Approximately 10 hours
Charter the entire VIP Mercedes for your private group VIP tour with the minimum of eight passengers. Call today to reserve your special group VIP tour.
Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork. Small oxygen tanks are permitted.
$209.99 per person The price you see is the price you pay. There are no suprises with the price.